Monday 1 October 2012

Stuffa Film Shoot finished!!!

Late evening, last Saturday the phone call came 'we're sending you the un-edited film right now. We think it looks really good. Let me know what you think' Well I wasn't disappointed. The rough cut looked brilliant. I really wish I could post the video now as we are really excited about it. But your going to have to wait until at least the beginning of November. It's just over a minute and a half long, and sums up exactly what Stuffa and the Jacket are all about.

I would like to thank all of you involved and especially the twins. Who apparently were very professional, and worked hard throughout the 9 hour shoot.  We believe they will have an excellent future in the entertainment business and wish them luck.

News of the release date will be posted here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment